Monday 12 January 2009

Overload times.

I've been working all day on my own stuff and now it's time to bombard possible viewers with my doodles and such. Mainly old stuff I've just been trying to give a more finishing touch to. Here's a filter of all the scribbles I gave life to from these past months.
P.S Sorry about the amount. It's only because I want to get this bit out of the way. I won't have as much in one post in the future.




Here's some description if you feel for a read;

First is an old panda head design I made but I'm still fond of.

Second is a little collection of lots of drawings I scanned and scribble colour on. Might add more to it another time might not.

Third is a bat girl design I did two Halloweens ago. Never quite finished her, but I think I still like her. She was coloured with Neopiko Deleters and Copic Markers; alcohol based pens. Expensive, but worth it.

Fourth; doodles I like; would like to get more in depth with them, but my attention has been lost with them. Got influenced by a Deviantartist.

Fifth is again a panda head design. I have always liked skulls, so I made panda, skull babies= Skanda. Might get a tattoo of the idea one day. Who knows.

Sixth is an old doodle. But I liked her face? I like to draw horns on people and I don't go all anal on anatomy anymore. I like to exaggerate and go with it now that I have more of a hang of it. Slapped on verrry simple colours today.

Seventh is two small doodles I made near the end of last uni year. I'm (surprisingly) fond of panda people mix breeds. Not too into other Anthro's though (not any more). Slapped colour on them today also.

Eighth comes a nice simple panda girl. I went a little OTT with the shinies *_* Notice I draw a lot of showing flesh? It's good practice and clothes hide too much of what you can achieve... I need to let it go though really
xD Coloured this today too. I've never coloured so much in one day. Good practice I say =B

Ninth, tenth and eleventh declares a trilogy of ink works I scribbled. I'm always comfortable with black and white or some sort of single colour with white. But I want to get better with my colouring. Hence why my creating hand is sore from hand foetal position all day. I do venture on from just the manga style, which is my favourite. But I like to keep my skills a little more open, rather than just keeping to something completely strict.

Twelth is a Pokemon human creation from myself; how a pokemon would look if it were to be a human approach. Not my original idea, but I can't resist it now and again. She is Clamperl. Excuse the puny arm. Coloured her today too. All my colourings are just things I do quickly(ish). I don't really over think it because I can't stick to one picture for hours like I used to.

Thirteenth is something I coloured yesterday. I also like bones/skeletons. As well as the tribal feel and dreadlocks. She's not fully human, she is make belief C=

Fourteenth is a fully traditional piece in my sketchbook I have set myself to only do fully finished pieces in. Won't be full any time soon, but if it ever does, it will be an achievement. I doodle too much these days.

Fiftheenth is another Ashley Wood influenced piece. I like to think of it as a more grotesque life drawing study. I enjoyed this. Coloured it today.

Finally, this is my fondest creation of 2007. I actually sat down and produced something that I actually tried with. Just imagine they are in mid jump and a photo was taken? The coloured version will arrive one day. It's part way done.

Sorry about the massive page stretch. I just had a huge (personal) work flow hit me these past couple of days and I didn't want to ruin it by doing other things, so me an Mr Laptop have been best buddies all day/waking cycle. Click on images for better results. Any questions; just ask C=

Future posts won't be as annoying.

Also, I'll post some of my animations soon.

I'm out..

No comments:

Post a Comment