Monday 19 January 2009

DYNAMICS! How dynamic.

So yeah. Dynamics. I went over like 4 different ideas(one half done), before I settled for a simple walk cycle. For practice and all.
Here's the initial (more detailed) character idea I made;Kinda made her by accident, kinda didn't. I can't help the panda touch x__X
Coloured with watercolour pencils.

And here is the animation, thus far without sound.. Might post/edit this post with the sound version. Not that there's going to be ear orgasmic sound added on. Just something simple to emphasise that she is walking and walking and walking and wa...
Check the top hat, pant's and ribbon. That's the main point of her to ever want to walk. Waver my things, WAVERRR!
I'm not completely happy with her. Her walk can be touched up a bit; she moves through the ground a little iffy. But a lesson learned I say =B



P.S Yes she can magicly teleport from one side to another ;P
P.S.S I edited this post with the sound version of the walk =D

No comments:

Post a Comment